Tree falls tea..
I wanna be free
I wanna be free
Water is cold enough for us to flee
anyway, i'm hanging on the tree
woo wooo wooo woo woo woo
woo woo woo woo woo
woo woo woo woo woo
Water is cold enough for us to flee
plit! plit! falling down... how we could be free
and the light allow us to see
see through the happiness that's killing me
tree, the tea please let me fall down..
I wanna be free
I wanna be free
Water is cold enough for us to flee
anyway, i'm hanging on the tree
woo wooo wooo woo woo woo
woo woo woo woo woo
woo woo woo woo woo
Water is cold enough for us to flee
plit! plit! falling down... how we could be free
and the light allow us to see
see through the happiness that's killing me
tree, the tea please let me fall down..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home